Falcon Private Bank honored with "global banking award 2012"

The Swiss Wealth Management Boutique Falcon Private Bank has been named as a winner of the “Global Banking Awards 2012″ by British InterContinental Finance Magazine (ICFM).

We are pleased to announce that Falcon Private Bank has been awarded this accolade based on the direct results of extensive research and analysis carried out by InterContinental Finance Magazine’s team of editors in conjunction with industry professionals, banking executives and equity providers. The InterContinental Finance 2012 Global Awards recognize those companies that have done exceptionally well over the last 12 months, outperforming their competitors through their continuous quality of customer service and business prowess.

“We are delighted to receive this new accolade which confirms our unwavering commitment to offering a truly outstanding service experience and the most cutting-edge financial solutions to our global clients, with a strategic focus on emerging markets,” says Eduardo Leemann, CEO of Falcon Private Bank.

This year has been a very successful one for Falcon Private Bank, having recently been awarded “Most Progressive Private Bank Switzerland 2012″ by Global Banking and Finance and “Best Private Bank, UAE” by World Finance Banking Awards 2012. Earlier this year, the Bank was also granted an investment advisory license from The Securities & Commodities Authority in Abu Dhabi, U.A.E to operate as Falcon Private Financial Advisory LLC – which will further boost Falcon Private Bank’s expansion and growth plans in the Middle East.

FALCON PRIVATE BANK LTD. is an experienced Swiss private bank specialized in wealth management for private clients, wealthy families and institutional investors. Its clients all over the world enjoy the benefits of over 40 years of experience in Swiss private banking and the financial strength and solidity of its owner aabar Investments PJS. Falcon Private Bank has branches and representative offices in Geneva, Hong Kong, Singapore, Abu Dhabi and Dubai. Falcon Private Bank also holds 42.5% of bank zweiplus; the other 57.5% is owned by controlling shareholder Bank Sarasin & Cie.

AABAR INVESTMENTS PJS is a global investment company investing across industry sectors in attractive opportunities with significant long-term growth potential. International Petroleum Investment Company, an Investment company wholly owned by the Government of Abu Dhabi, owns 95,3 % of the shares in aabar

Related



Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *






SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER